I will add here the answers to questions that I’ve been asked.
Q: What add-ons are you using?
A: Here are the add-ons which I use in raids:
- Azurah (moves UI elements such as the synergy button)
- Champion Point Respec (saves CPs presets to change them fast)
- Combat Metrics (analyzes your uptimes)
- DarkUI (aesthetic)
- Hodor Reflexes (shares ultimate and dps with your group)
- Improved Death Recap (helps you understand better what killed you)
- Auto Category + Inventory Insight (gear management)
- Kyoma’s Repair n’ Recharge (does it even in fight)
- Light Attack Helper (counts your LA used per second)
- LuiExtended – Combat info (potion tracker) + Units Frames (attribute bars and group frame)
- Olorime (tracks the cooldown of the set if you are using it)
- Raid Notifier
- RaidBuffs (tracks debuffs such as minor vulnerability, crusher, weakening, power of the light, etc)
- RipFilter (tracks noobs dying)
- S’rendarr (tracks AoE and buffs such as blockade of storm, blood altar, etc)
- Warhorn Tracker (tracks the warhorn buff even if you didn’t receive it)
- WTBconduits (tracks your tanks’ synergy -conduits, orbs, harvest, etc) cooldowns aswell as Alkosh and indicates when they need a synergy)
- Group Synergy Tracker (tracks the synergy cooldowns for any members in your group)
- In addition, I also use:
– Asylum Sanctorium Status Pannel & Asylum Tracker in AS
– Halls of Fabrication Status Pannel in HoF
– Overload Timer and Untaunted (as RaidBuffs does not track minor vulnerability on the mini bosses) in CR
Q: Healing Springs or Illustrious Healing?
A: Healing Springs provides a buff to your sustain. However, the extra healing from Illustrious Healing is, in my opinion, a must have.